Let’s be honest, the most challenging part of marketing your business online is getting started! You might be thinking that you have to do all kinds of crazy things like hiring expensive agencies and creating in-depth strategies before you can even think about launching your online marketing campaign.
Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be that way! Simple Analytics from WatchThemLive has changed the way businesses collect and use data, which means that you can start learning from your customers’ behavior right away and maintain psychographic segmentation.
1) Identify the most popular actions
Helps you track what actions are most popular among your buyers so you can replicate and improve upon them. Gives you an understanding of what content is resonating most with your audience so you can create more of it.
Helps you determine what offers are most popular and convert the highest so you can make more of them. Helps you see which channels are performing best so you can focus your marketing efforts there.
2) View your customers’ screen flow on your website
- You can see what pages your customers are looking at before they make a purchase.
- This information can help you optimize your website for better conversion rates.
- Additionally, you can use this data to improve your sales and marketing strategies.
- Knowing where your customers are in their journey can also help you troubleshoot any issues they may be having.
- Ultimately, getting buyer’s journey reports can help you close more deals and grow your business.
3) Analyze lead generation sources
Generating leads is essential to the success of any business, but it can be difficult to know where to start. Thankfully, there are several ways to get buyer’s journey reports that can help you identify the best lead generation sources for your business. Here are just a few of the benefits of using Simple Analytics to generate buyer’s journey reports:
- You’ll have access to all of your data in one place.
- You’ll receive notifications when changes happen with your marketing efforts and campaigns (e.g., if someone unsubscribes).
- You’ll be able to track the effectiveness of every campaign and find out which channels provide you with the most traffic and conversions on average.
- The app will also send weekly reports that include information about new subscribers, existing subscribers who have unsubscribed, new website visitors, engagement statistics, key performance indicators (KPIs), etc.
4) See how long people take to make their decision
The buyer’s journey is the process that buyers go through when they decide to purchase a product or service. It consists of three stages: awareness, consideration, and decision.
5) Compare conversion rates between landing pages
The first benefit is that you can compare conversion rates between landing pages. This is valuable because it allows you to see which pages are more effective at converting visitors into leads. Second, you can track the number of leads generated from each page.
This helps you determine which pages are most effective at generating leads. Third, you can track the number of sales generated from each page. This helps you determine which pages are most effective at generating sales. Fourth, you can track the amount of time spent on each page.
Simple Analytics offers its customers several benefits, one of them is the Buyer’s Journey Reports. They can help you make data-driven decisions that give insights into how your audience interacts with your content, as well as how to reach new audiences more effectively and create more engaging content in the future. In this article, we will go over 5 benefits to get Buyer’s Journey Reports from Simple Analytics.